For the fall of 2021 our Arizona Chapter will award, to a selected number of eligible students, a $1,000 scholarship to be applied to tuition, textbooks and other school-related fees at a college (4 yr. or 2 yr.) in Arizona.
Applicant must be pursuing a degree with an interest in the insurance industry through a variety of insurance related degrees.
Additional eligibility requirements include:
- Being a full-time student - (12 credits minimum) during the Fall of 2021 (please submit current or future schedule with application).
- Must be enrolled in at least one 3-credit degree-related course for Fall, 2021 (waived for high school applicants).
- Must have a minimum 2.5 GPA for the prior full-time semester or for last year in high school. The GPA report must be signed by the school's registrar (please submit with application).
- Must submit a brief essay describing educational and career plans and why they are deserving of the scholarship award. Essay must be prepared using word processing software and printed, double-spaced, of 500 words or more, and attached to the application. Please include any insurance affiliations including internships, part-time or full-time positions in the insurance field, career interests related to insurance, etc.
- Must submit a letter of recommendation from a faculty member, either from high school or college.
Prior scholarship recipients will not be considered for the 2021 Scholarship Program.
The application must be received before 5:00 p.m. on May 7, 2021 to be considered for the 2021 Fall Semester.
Please share this good news with those who may qualify.
Click here to download the application.
You may send an email with any questions you have to:
Alba VanderBand, firstname.lastname@example.org