Hello Arizona CPCU Society Chapter Members,
Happy New Year! As the President of your Arizona CPCU Society Chapter, I’m looking forward to another fun and productive year. The chapter’s three goals for 2020 are to:
- PLAN AND HOST MEETINGS AND EVENTS THAT HELP “GO GETTERS GET BETTER”
We’ll execute on this by continuing the trend of finding great luncheon speakers, organizing fun networking events for chapter members to engage with each other, and planning a 2020 I-day with CE and educational opportunities.
- RECRUIT AND ENGAGE NEW VOLUNTEERS
The CPCU Society Chapter is a safe space for both emerging and veteran leaders to sharpen their leadership skills. We are a volunteer board, and we aim to create volunteer opportunities that will help you develop skills that you can transfer to your real job. We’ll be especially focused on engaging professionals who have recently earned their CPCU designation. Also, if you have ideas for a lunch speaker, networking event, or CE opportunity, please let us know!
- DOCUMENT AND IMPROVE CHAPTER MANAGEMENT ROUTINES
We want to make it easy and stress-free for you to volunteer and communicate with the Chapter. We’re using cool tools like Slack to communicate, Eventbrite to plan our meetings, and QuickBooks online to manage the chapter finances. The chapter is also on Facebook and LinkedIn, and in 2020 we’ve just added an Instagram account!
If you don’t currently follow us, check us out:
LinkedIn: Arizona CPCU Society Chapter
Facebook: Arizona CPCU Society Chapter
- January 9 – Claims Revolution Webinar
- January 14 – Financial Underwriting Webinar
- January 15 – Chapter luncheon with Metromile
- February 12 – Chapter luncheon
- February 22 – Networking event (tentative date)
- March 11 – Chapter luncheon
- March – Spring Training Networking Event (date TBD)
- April 15 – Chapter luncheon
- April 23 – Charity golf event (tentative date & volunteers needed)
- May 13 – Chapter luncheon
On behalf of the Arizona CPCU board, we’re looking forward to seeing you at upcoming events and if you have any questions, comments, or feedback please let us know.
Brad Magick, CPCU
Arizona CPCU Society Chapter