When you volunteer, you give part of yourself – your time, energy, skills and feelings. As a CPCU leader, chairperson, or committee member you can expect to receive :
- Satisfaction in knowing that your contribution makes a difference
- Personal and professional development by learning and practicing skill sets which may not be used in your current position
- Opportunities that may better prepare you for the future
- Acknowledgement for your responsibility
- Appreciation for your involvement
- The support you need to succeed
The Arizona chapter is also involved in a number of Good Works. If you're interested, we welcome volunteers!
Please send us an email if you are interested in volunteering.